Monday, July 21, 2014

My Own Birthday



Serenaded at midnight on the dot by my girls, I spent my birthday surrounded by the people I love and with the ones who weren't there with me in person in my heart, and in my mind, which was daydreaming about each touching birthday message I received. Feeling blessed and content, I thanked God for giving me the best journey from my last birthday to this one. I think I will always be that five year old girl whose birthday isn't complete without making a wish on her candle.
Maxi Dress: Kohls // Breathe Bracelet: Charming Charlie // Rings: Ardene's (the Canadian shop) // Headband: Charlotte Russe


Life is spontaneously splendid. Muah! 

[If you like my blog, share it! I appreciate every act to get it out there. Love always]




1 comment:

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman