Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thank you, Spongebob Squarepants.

Insomnia. This post is a bit of nothing, but I felt it was relevant. 
A word which Nickelodeon's under-the-sea show, Spongebob Squarepants, taught me the definition of.
Summertime Insomnia is crazy with cons, but it does have some pretty nice perks. (Wow. Look at those alliterations.)
Perks:
One) peaceful reading
Two) you get to see what your bedsheets look like with sunlight on them
Three) peaceful writing
Four) peaceful admiring of Earth's beauty
Five) you get to watch the fresh summer sunlight stream in through the curtains as the sun rises
At least, that's what I like to think insomnia is like. Most of you who suffer through this I-can't-fall-asleep disease (a temporary one for me, thankfully. I crash on normal school days.) can relate that the baggy eyes, tired thoughts, sleeping through some important things, and headaches later on don't belong in the list up above.
Wishing sweet dreams and tons of tooth fairy money under your pillow,
Aiman x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman