Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Greek Goddess

Last Thursday I had the spontaneous urge to be a Greek goddess for the day. (Hard to find outfits that go with the flower crown.) The outfit made it a good day, which was needed after a rough week. Wanted to title this by an acual name of a Greek godess but couldn't decide on one; they're all so strong and unique. So happy with these pictures- I can't get over how real they look! I look so genuinely happy and alive, and I'm exuberant to share my most favorite dress of all eternity with you (probably the most angelic and elegant gift I've ever received).



The top design of this dress, which really couldn't be seen because of my hijab (headscarf) since it's only on the front part. It's very suble and different and it adds something special.

This is for you, Aphrodite!
[All photos taken on a Samsung Galaxy s3 and by either me or my darling friend. Differences in skin tone/color are due to lighting changes, not filtering.]

Dress and Jeans: H&M // Index Finger Ring: Forever 21 // Midi Ring: Pakistan // Hijab: Target // Flats: Famous Footwear // Flower Crown: Homemade (let me know if you want a tutorial!)

Wear what you want, when you want, without fear of what people will think. Most people wouldn't go out with a flower crown on their head, but you know what? I did and it resulted in a suprising amount of kind words. No one thought it was weird, but not that I'd care if they did. After all, we're not dressing up for them, right?
 Hang in there. Life is spontaneously splendid.
Aiman x

1 comment:

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman