Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Villainous Cape

                                      
Denim Cardigan: Coldwater Creek (old) // Jeans: H&M // Top: Kohls // Rings: Aldo + Ardene's // Shoes: Steve Maddens // Bag: TJMaxx 

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe I waited an entire year to wear this jean jacket/cardigan?! I wanted the perfect outfit and an occasion where it would be appreciated so I waited. (12 whole months!) With an almost all black ensemble I feel like I could kick any bad guy's butt >:) Not that I'm anywhere near a fashion expert, but some quick tips for rushed people:
  • You can get away with any casual jeans/shirt combo you've got if under a nice maxi cardigan   
  • If you aren't in the mood for a cute outfit, go for cute pieces. Wear a skirt, dress, or shirt you know is cute in of itself to make your entire outfit appear more attractive.
  • Throw on flattering shoes; flats might make you look girlier, dark boots might set your flannel/plaid off more, converse might complete your school-girl look, etc. making you appear more put-together.
  • Accessorize- accessories can turn the most basic of clothes into something worth noticing.
No matter how bad things may be never lose hope; everything happens for a reason and things may surprise you because life is spontaneously splendid, and that's a guarantee. What do you want to see more of? Please let me know. I love hearing from you guys :-)
Aiman xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman