Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Black Hot Dogs OOTD

Dress plus sneakers. Ultimate casual/cute combination, isn't it? Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever really worn this combination before. Way back then, for my fifth grade graduation, this girl wore a black dress with the original Chuck Taylors and I thought it was the most beautiful outfit I'd ever seen. Oh, those were the days, back when comfort overruled beauty. Though I think this outfit made a good effort to combine them both ;) 

Dress + Hijab: Unknown // Pants: Kohls // Undershirt: Kohls // Shoes: Keds // Bag: Charming Charlie // Rings: Aldo

Hoping alls swell with everyone. You can follow my instagram to stay updated on my current read/ for some extra love/ tips on fashion and life in general! Had to return Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor to the library before finishing it because it was dragging a tiny bit and I just really, really wanted a book that made me feel alive. Luckily I found some good books so I'm getting back in the groove which makes me intensely happy as my craving for a good read has been satisfied! Woohoo! 

This outfit speaks condiments to me, so I figured I was a black hot dog covered in ketchup and mustard for the day. What do you guys prefer, ketchup or mustard? I'd love to know, comment below :) I'm not even aware of what mustard tastes like anymore because it's been so long since I last tried it. I do think that ketchup with fries is like life with friends; a million times better with than without, though I can't say the same for sandwiches. Phew. Where'd all this talk of food come from? When I ramble, I really ramble. If you're still reading, you rock my socks and I'm beyond grateful for people like you (the ones who never tire of reading what I have to write).

Hoping your March is as beautiful as life itself. I'll have to squeeze in my "wow, life really is spontaneously splendid!" moments sometime soon, either on here or on instagram. Trust me when I say never give up.
Life is spontaneously splendid. X
Aiman Ghani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman