Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Daisy Skies + Welcoming Spring

Top: Charlotte Russe // Pants: Kohls // Hijab: Unknown // Jean Jacket: Gap // Bracelet: Gift // Black Watch: Citizen Eco Drive // Blue Watch: JCPenney // Nails: Sally Hansen's 'Hot for Chocolate' // Shoes: Call It Spring 

Even though it's cheap to apologize for it, forgive the less-than-ideal camera quality. The last photo is  one I love, an outdoor one taken at dawn time. If you've never been up or out at that time, I really, really recommend you try it. There's something really magical about being awake when the entire world is asleep, something I've mentioned a few times before. Grab some of your gals and hit the road or simply walk out onto your porch. The air is so sweet, the world so silent...in that moment, it's hard not to feel grateful for life.  Even the house shutters seem to yawn. Happy April 1, 2015. I'm pleased it fell upon Wednesday. Have the most amazing April and breathe in every second like it's the mist of a rainy town you won't get to be a part of anymore. Find your happy places, read your happy books, wear your happy clothes, do your happy things. 

What excites you the most? I'm completely ready for the chance to browse flowers and plan my garden as well as begin to kick out the toe-less shoes and flowy clothes.

All  the love in the world-
Aiman Ghani

[PS. Don't lose hope- it's just month four. Life is spontaneously splendid. Believe in it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I make sure to read each and every comment I receive- thank you for your love. x Aiman